I wrote how to install Android 2.2 (CM4IS01) on Sharp IS01 /Sh-10B. The newer version of cm4is01 have been out for a while since then. This is a updated post on the how to install new CyanogenMod on IS01. Sorry for the late.
NOTE: Use at your own risk.
note： install new system will move all data of your old CM4IS01 system to a backup location. The files are there, but you may not access them, so backup your important data before the installation!!!
note: The stock 1.6 system will be kept. After this installation, your IS01 should boot up CyanogenMod android 2.2 with recovery mode, while a normal boot with the original 1.6 system.
How to install CM4IS01 on Sharp IS01 /sh-10B:
1. Root your IS01/ Sh-10B (How to root IS01 / Lynx SH-10B), and install a terminal (e.g. Terminal Emulator) on the IS01.
2. Download boot image froyo_bootv3.img , cm4is01 system file system-110927.tar.gz and the patch android.policy.jar.
3. Copy these files to the root directory of a microSD card.
4. Insert the microSD Card into you IS01, start IS01 with the original android 1.6 system (If you have installed CM4IS01 android 2.2, do NOT boot it), and run the following commands on the Terminal of your IS01:
$ su # flash_image recovery_wr /sdcard/froyo_bootv3.img # mkdir /data/cm4is01 # cd /data/cm4is01 # gunzip -cd /sdcard/system-110927.tar.gz | tar -xvf - -C /data/cm4is01 # mv system system.back # mv system-110927 system # mkdir data cache # sync # sync # sync # reboot recovery
Your phone will reboots with new CyanogenMod Android 2.2.
5. When the phone boot up, open the Terminal:
# su # fix_permissions # reboot recovery
The phone will reboot again.
6. Fix adb usb and screen lock problem: open terminal on the new CM4IS01 system:
$su #echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/msm_hsusb_periphera/qxdm_enable #cp /sdcard/android.policy.jar /system/framework/ #chmod 755 /system/framework/android.policy.jar # reboot recovery
Your IS01 / SH-10B will reboot, it may take some time. When it boot up, the new CM4IS01 android 2.2 system is installed.